I will never use Straight Talk again. I am taking a class and I wanted to use the hotspot to upload my homework to my teacher and get off the mobile hotspot.

I am not using it to download large files or stream videos or movies.

When I tried to connect via hotspot it was limited. When I called tech support I was told that it was illegal to use the mobile hotspot. There should have been a DISCLAIMER on the box before victims purchase the phone or cards.

Straight Talk cuts off their nose to spite their face.

Thank you Straight Talk for not informing consumers of what they are paying for. Angry Bullshit Angry Bullshit

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi queenofmean. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused. It is stated under the terms and conditions I. Straight Talk Wireless Service. 7.

Unauthorized Use of Service. Any applications that allow your phone to act as an internet access point or Wi-Fi for other devices and computers unless such use is allowed under your Plan. You can view the details of the terms of service at www.straighttalk.com. If you need further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST #1706421

You cut off your nose to spite your face. I will not be renewing my service with your company. You and your employer need a reminder of the class action suit several years ago.