1.2

I've been a ST customer for YEARS!!! at one point I was paying for my phone 4 kids AND my best friends service...THAT'S A CHUNK OF CHANGE!!!

I've been through *** with this company...they messed up... CATASTROPHICALLY when my phone was stolen and I needed to change phones....they assured me I'd keep my number (I was traveling and NEEDED to keep I touch with family AND my attorney) needless to say they failed miserably... My attorney couldn't contact me...my bank froze my accounts...THEN every month when I paid for service...my NUMBER CHANGED...after months and months of this... I FINALLY corrected THEIR screw ups...and I've kept the same number...i know there must be a skull and cross bones on my file...we've had other issues as well...last year I was without a phone for 35 days while they sent me several different SIM cards... I finally asked then who their service provider was... I guarantee it want straight talk...

My current issue is WHAT THE *** IS WRONG WITH THE DATA??? HONESTLY... I KEEP GETTING THROTTLED DOWN!!! WHAT A CROCK!!! I PAY FOR THE $55 UNLIMITED PLAN!!!

THE ONLY THING UNLIMITED IS MY PATIENCE....APPARENTLY!!!

SERIOUSLY... CORRECT THE DAMN ISSUE!!!

ALL WE ASK IS FOR WHAT IS OFFERED!!!

I will pull all 4 of my accounts...and promise to begin a campaign boycotting Straight Talk... I'll hire picketers of need be....(however....i doubt I'd have a problem recruiting unpaid disgruntled customers...) We will start at the three local Wal-Mart's...and move on to the neighboring communities...until we make 5 o'clock news!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Cheap and no contract.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Data sucks most data is used up trying to get a connection.

• cell phone providers