Bronson, Florida
2.0

I purchased a wifi hotspot box at Walmart from Straight Talk.I live where no other internet is available except satellite for $60 a month at 10G.

So this hotspot box seemed like the perfect option. I have a ST phone, so I know I have service out here, and I've had no issues with my phone or service. That is NOT the case with the WiFi device!! I purchased the first one...yes first one...back in Feb this year (2014.) Two months later it no longer works.

I get to call and talk to someone I can barely understand who just reads the instructions that come with the device on how to reset it. I do know how to read, have already done what doesn't work, but I give it a shot. Then they can't seem to figure out why that won't work. They have to send me a box to return the device, then send me another device.

Then I get to talk to them again and argue with three people before they decide to extend my service end date to account for the time in transit. Two months later, lather, rinse, repeat!!! I am a bit more snarky with the woman who keeps me on the phone for 30 min because she doesn't want to extend my service end date.

Now it has been one month and one day...guess what happened.Arghhh!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: The product is terrible!!.

I liked: Cell phone.

I didn't like: Wifi device, Customer service staff, Quality of replacement.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi GeminiChar7781.I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.Thanks.