Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 25, 2021

I received an email from Straight Talk telling me to contact them. I called and the Straight Talk Rep.

said the phone was already unlocked because, no provider was assigned.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I do know when the phone ask for a code, it's asking for numbers, letters or both. Straight Talk has not provided me with a unlock code.

Original review posted by user Mar 25, 2021

I had been a long time customer of Straight Talk, about ten (10) years. When I eventually switched companies, I ask for an unlock code and they would not provide one.

They said I lacked one month of having a year on the new phone. So, here ~2 years later, it's 2021 and they still will not provide and unlock code, makes no difference to them you paid $250 for a phone that is totally useless. I think it is pretty sorry when they handle long time customers with such negative effects. It is absolutely no skin off their backs to allow you a code where the phone can be used.

It's not everyday somebody can run out and buy them a new because of *** like Straight Talk, but what do they care, it's not costing them anything, but that's where they are wrong.

It will cost them in the long run. I feel relatively sure their policy makers sleep well at night, because they are really screwing their customers, and making them like it.

User's recommendation: Be aware of how this company treats it's customers. I personally do not recommend them for your phone service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Samsung Cell Phone Unlock.

Preferred solution: Provide me with unlock code. That's all I want..

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Unwilling to help.

Comments

#2001298

Hi Mike. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We regret to hear that you are displeased with our product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant and we wish to make it right for you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews