I was switching to Republic Wireless so I called customer service to get a refund for my remaining month.The representative told me to port my number before canceling or I risk losing my number, so I did.

I called back and they told me that because I ported the number I could not be refunded. I told them the situation, got stonewalled, asked for a manager and was told the same thing over and over: "No number, no refund." I was made to wait and listen to people laughing and singing in the background while the manager "navigated my situation" and he would not respond if I asked for him. He suggested activating my phone, indicated that I would be charged to activate, *insert ten minutes of silence* but then conceded I would not get a refund even if I had a number.

Finally found out that they will not refund under any circumstance.Could have saved a few hours if they had just said so in the first place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of straight talk wireless phone service. Straight Talk Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned straight talk wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.