Need to unlock phone so I can ad this device "Samsung SM-S765C" with a Verizon compatible service link. Have called tech support 4 times and was informed that in order to unlock phone, I needed to have an activated line. Because I purchased an new phone from the Walmart Family "T-mobile" service, which was deactivated when porting the number. After porting number, was told by Straight Talk that I needed to purchase another month of service to unlock phone.

I purchased the month and then was informed that my phone could not be unlocked.

When asked why, the department hung up on me. I called back 4 more times and was disconnected each time prior to getting an answer to why my phone could not be unlocked.

I still have not gotten an answer and have been on the phone with the overseas service for more than 3 hours.

I was also informed that there are no USA tech support people.

So now I own a phone that cost me over $100 that will only work with Straight Talk if I wish to use it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of phone unlock and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Straight Talk Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned phone unlock in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.