De Witt, Arkansas

The signal for straight talk is terrible!!I have dropped calls, NO internet connection when I need it!!

Not a happy customer!!! I switched from Verizon, hoping to save money and still get a good service!! Well I saved money, but NOT happy!! I heard good comments for Straight Talk, but the proof is in the product......

And straight Talk falls into a NOT reliable phone service!! I'm thinking about going back to my previous provider! Please fix theses issues!!!! Signed a very UNHAPPY customer!!!

I hope that you will respond to this email and fix the problems!

I really love the no contract phone service!Once again waiting for your reply!

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #948240

I paid 250 dollars for my straight talk phone it worked great for only one week since then all it does every time is drop every single call I left net10 to come to straight talk because of your advertisement well you were untruthful about your advertisement you need to fix this problem before I turn you into the Better Business Bureau unhappy in Sardinia Ohio

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.Please let me help you get this resolved.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .