I recently bought a new straight talk phone about 4 months ago, and it was working great until I needed to call certain numbers.it wont allow me to call the hospital ...

I have a nine month old... I cant call my friends.... I used to be able to with my old straight talk phone..... I have called many many times and they never seem to be able to help me.

their always telling me to turn my phone on and off and call a number and blah blah blah... I once was promised that they were going to send me a new phone but never did.... its *** that I cant call the hospital...

I mean, what if it was an emergency???they cant fix the problem...

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Barberton, Ohio, United States #1340480

Is it by chance a ZTE brand phone?My fiance's ZTE phone has the same problem at times.

What I do to correct it is to delete the affected contacts and re-enter them.

Then it's ok for a few weeks.Our ZTE Straight Talk phones are horrible: can't use speakerphone at all on mine 'cause it so distorted.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States #1215410

I have the same problem.ST said they are replacing my phone so today I bought a cheap phone to use until replacement comes and same thing happens.

I can't call my mom's number or the hospital.Yet straight talk can't seem to fix the dam problem

to Anonymous #1215531

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

#982067

I have the same problem I even got a different phone with the same result please someone help...

to Anonymous #1215532

MariaST

Hi, my name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you.

Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

to MariaST Durham, Kansas, United States #992015