Sent my phone back that would not charge was told it was still under warranty.They received my phone 3/17/14 was told I would get my replacement phone in 3 to 5 days well today is 3/26 and still no phone.

Every time I call to find out were my replacement phone is I get a different story and still don't know what is going on with it. I use to think straight talk was the best way to go but now I see their not.

Looks like I will be going with a different company.Very unhappy and disappointed in straight talk!!!!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hello.My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Allow me to help you with this.Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless -  Worst customer service..... liars and rude! Straight Talk Wireless "I washed my phone two weeks ago Monday . I have and had an iPhone 5 . After calling Walmart in Lawrenceville annoyed to see if they had straight talk..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Tired of straight talk Straight Talk Wireless "I first got the ZTE majesty last Christmas. Since then i've had to return it three times. The first time was due to it cutting off at half battery and..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more