2.0
Coverage Area

I switched to Straight Talk Home because they advertise that you can call any number in the U.S. Every week we discover more numbers that won't accept our calls.

The first 5 or 6 that wouldn't accept our calls, we said "oh well, we can just use our tracfone." When we continued to find numbers who refused our calls, finally ending with us being unable to call the New York State Police, I decided it was time to call them on it. I bounced around to at least 6 different reps, none of them helpful and at least 2 of them rude, condescending and really abusive, the last one started singing "I'm Sexy and I Know It," right over me as I tried to explain my problem.

I lost it and told him exactly what I thought of him and "Straight Talk." With that much BS going on on the phone with it supposedly being recorded, I find it impossible to believe that the management doesn't know about it, and thereby condone it. There's just no excuse for it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: I want to be able to call any number in U.S. as advertised by Straight Talk.

I liked: Price would be good if st provided the advertised service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor service quality.

Comments