2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I bought a galaxy through straight talk and it didn't work right so they sent me a box to mail it to them for a replacement and I never got a phone back! So I'm out all the money paid for the phone plus had to buy two cards ( one of which came with new phone) and second one I bought and had to put on my old *** phone and still didn't get a full month service!.....

They told me I never sent in my phone and that they didn't cheat me out of all that money spent.....which is *** Now I don't have my box or reciet and they still ain't done *** about this issue...... corporate needs to call me!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08.

Comments

MariaST

Hi EmptyFinch. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution.