Had straight talk for about a month, month 2 rolls around my payment is made and my account is shut off.Called in said the sim card you have wont work in your area.

2 hours. Sim card finally arrives a week later, and despite having to tell them several times and them verifying the phone type, I get the wrong card. Call back in, 3 hours this time, and also my phone number is gone and cannot be retrieved. Now i'm really pissed.

3 days later the new sim card should have been delivered but these MORONS delivered it to the wrong house, again despite having to tell them several times and them verifying the address. Called again, hung up on twice, 3 hours of "trouble shooting" later, oh geez your sim card wont work. We'll have to send you another new one. Also for some reason I now have a North Dakota area code living in Florida, cant make this *** up folks.

So 9 hours of phone trouble shooting, 3 hours of online chat trouble shooting, 4 sim cards and 2.5 weeks later I cant even make a phone call for the service I already paid for, and it is ever so clear that straight talk could not give 2 sh*ts. I would recommend you stay very, very, very, and back up a little more, very far away from this awful company for of incompetent keyboard pushers who don't even speak English at a high school level. They give you all these references numbers every time you call them but when you call back and give it to them there mysteriously no records of anything so I really have to wonder what all those keyboard clicks were for since it was not entering notes obviously.

I highly doubt that any of these people answering the phones are capable of tying their own shoes much less providing technical support, or even just support.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $840 and wants Straight Talk Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quaility of language, poor records, un-activatable phone and being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved.Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.