Most people switch to straight talk to save some money.Don't waste your time it's going to have you nothing but headaches and frustration.

If you buy a phone and never have a problem you might be okay. I bought a phone And it started having electrical problems so I sent it back because I had the extra warranty. The process is supposed to take 10 days which is too long but it took two months and 17 days in counting I still have not received the correct phone. They keep sending me the wrong phone over and over and over.

Yes three overs since they don't have my phone in stock which I liked they sent the the same cheap $30 old Samsung phone. The representatives are nasty and they hang up on you and are rude. They act like it's unreasonable for you to be upset after waiting 2 1/2 months for the phone you paid for. Your expected to except there crappy replacement.

This company is a horrible excuse.

The only reason I still deal with them is because I'm trying to get my phone that I paid for back.I hate this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of samsung galaxy. Straight Talk Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung galaxy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Same experience! Every time I asked for a supervisor, the person I was talking to coincidentally was a supervisor. Worst experience in customer service honestly in my life and I am over 60!

AlexTrac
to Anonymous #1054589

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

MariaST
to Anonymous #1054590

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.