First customer service guy we couldn't understand him at all!Your on the phone for hours trying to deal with them to resolve your phone not work then you send phone back with there ups packaging to never receive anything back from them.

They defiantly are not going to back up there product you just get a run around of different customer service representatives! Warranty means nothing! They are just giving you the run around at all times.

To anyone think this is the way to go with cellular go with anyone but straight talk horrible company!I've never be more irritated then dealing with straight talk!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to fix problem and misleading terms of service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless cell phone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.