2.0
Style and Design

I cringe every time I have to call these people. I am also sick and tired of having to speak with somebody in India or the Philippines. Companies like this should be taxed to *** for not hiring Americans. Every time I call I have to ask for a manager who is as clueless as the person that works for them.

I have better things to do with my life than to call them and spend 30 minutes on the phone for a screw-up that was caused by them. When you asked them why something occurred that shouldn't have, nobody can answer your question. If I have to call them for anything else I will probably just take my phone and go to another company or get rid of cell service altogether. When

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. dlmvegas0224 is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. the best about straight talk wireless cell phone service from Straight Talk Wireless was cheaper rates and no contracts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.