Orlando, Florida
1.1

During hurricane Michael in Panama City, all of Verizon's towers were knocked out. My phone was straight talk running off Verizon towers.

We had no service at all for a week, no data at all for 16 days and then mostly nonexistent data. I called straight talk several times after Verizon announced the towers were back up. They had me reset the settings on my phone every time and seemed clueless that the towers were damaged and insisted I had data but my phone settings were off. Then a high tech got really rude with me.

I switched service to boost just in time since now straight talk is refusing to allow customers in this area to move their numbers to new cell providers. Worst cell company ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST

Hi, LuminousAyeAye. I'm Maria from Straight Talk.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews