East Amherst, New York

I called four times to have my phone number transferred over, but it wasn't possible.The first customer representative I talked to said she reconnected my line and that all I had to do was talk to my new provider (T-mobile) regarding the number transfer.

T-mobile was fast and adept... the T-mobile customer represenative ended up contacting the straight talk representatives regarding the number transfer, but the straight talk representative was clueless and put us us on hold for almost an hour. The woman I was talking to couldn't understand english and kept repeating useless information. Straight talk wasted 4 hours of my day!

Never ever sign up with plan with straight talk.

You will regret it completely.Oh and looks like I will be using a different phone number thanks to straight talk - this is such an inconvenience.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST
#920493

Hi.I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.Thanks.

MariaST
#920491

Hi.I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.