1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I just bought a Samsung galaxy s8+ 1 week ago the screen cracked. I had the phone on the center console of my work truck all day when I went home I put it in my pocket with nothing else at all since I didn't want to scratch the screen.

when I got home I took it out of my pocket and the screen was cracked( it has had a case on it the whole time), I thought it had "super strong glass" gorilla glass 5 found out that gorilla glass is junk. what really hit a nerve is when I called Straight Talk about the glass the first representative said I had 15 days to return it to Walmart which was a complete lie. I then called today (8/6/2017) 2nd representative said she needed an alternate phone number to "troubleshoot the phone" so I gave her one she called it twice but let it ring once and hung up. I called back for the third time got another representative that said she was Looking up some information" then 15 minutes later hung up on me.

I called for a 4th time got yet another representative who did the same thing. The 5th and final representative then actually did call on the other number they requested I waited for 20 minutes and I could hear him LAUGHING in the background and talking to someone else he then would say "I'm looking up some more information" and proceed to LAUGH again.

he then told me that SAMSUNG has a free screen replacement for 1 year so I called the found out that was a lie also. I AM VERY UPSET WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF STRAIGHT TALK THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH MAKES ME SECOND GUESS WHY I SHOULD KEEP SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: No contract.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Lying disrespectful customer service represenatives.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.