purchased a phone from straight talk.com. it didn't work.

kept telling me no service, service disabled, blah blah blah. called then 8 times with each person telling me to do this and wait two hours. if no service, call back again. I finally had it, wanted to send phone back.

had to go through all this bs again with steps on trying to get phone to work. no luck. was sent to 5 different departments before they say I was at the correct dept. which I think was just a line of *** to make me shut up.

as you can imagine I was beyond livid by now. they took information, gave me a ticket number for a return, told to wait 24 hours and I would receive all information via email: packing slip, address, etc on how to to send it back. You guessed it, nothing. I called back two days later, they show no ticket found but told me to wait another day and call back.

well I waited 3 days and still nothing. Called today, was transferred 4 different times with someone asking all the same questions..serial number, issue with phone, why I was returning it, did I was a replacement? You get the run around phone straight talk. you never get a straight answer, nor can you find someone who actually speaks English.

I have been a straight talk customer for many years and this is the second time I have bought a phone from the .com site and each time, I have had nothing but problems. If you want to buy from this company, go right to Walmart and have them set the phone up for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Im sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let us further check your account. We can surely provide the best resolution with that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.