Verified Reviewer

I jus paid for my daughter n laws refill on August 11 it was $45 plan. August 31 no service ...time to buy another refill card.

I don't think so if you'll do this to all your customers it's a wonder you have any...then I can't understand customer service because doesn't sound like they are speaking english. Horrible horrible!!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't use straight talk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1951255

Attachment copies for Sandra Williams l sandra williams trying to port my number to q wink wireless they said they has sent in some information to have my number change to them I'm trying to have my 601 910 **** number port to q wireless l don't want to be with straight talk at the moment please send my information what q wink has request l have important call that be calling me from this number it l can get it transferred l will call my lawyer and the bueran business and report this matter thanks

#1919029

Hi Michelle H. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the trouble that you and your daughter in law experienced through our service and when dealing with Customer Care. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. We hope to be given a chance to speak with either of you to fully evaluate what happened and straighten things out. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews