I bought a galaxy sii from walmart for over $300.00 and within 30 days it got stuck in a loop and wouldn't even do a factory reset.I lost everything in my phone.

They sent me a replacement phone which was a USED REFURBISHED phone. The time spend with customer service was ridiculous.

A few days ago my data was suspended without notice or warning. I have used my phone the same the entire time I've had it (10 months). Nothing new.

After getting nowhere talking to the broken-English speaking Indian CSRs, I emailed customer service at least 4 times and they will not restore my data nor will they give me a specific reason why they suspended it. They give you a telephone number with a recorded message that says among much other bs that if I didn't like their terms and conditions that they would transfer my number to the service provider of my choice.

I feel that this is a bad way to do business.

They are HORRIBLE.I have NEVER had a customer service experience this bad in my 44 years of life.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Straight Talk Wireless - Horrible Horrible Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless -  Worst customer service..... liars and rude! Straight Talk Wireless "I washed my phone two weeks ago Monday . I have and had an iPhone 5 . After calling Walmart in Lawrenceville annoyed to see if they had straight talk..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - $118 International Card Rip Off Straight Talk Wireless "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more