1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Aside from the fact that I was put on hold and transferred repeatedly, EVERYONE at this place was rude and ridiculous.Instead of answering my questions, they just kept repeating themselves over and over again.

They kept telling my Verizon customer service rep who was only there because I asked him to be (to help me get the correct information) that he "wasn't allowed to talk to them." What kind of BS is that?! They say that the phone I bought outright, for which I paid a monthly prepaid service, somehow belongs to them for a year, and has to stay on for said year before I can do anything with MY phone.

I will smash that phone to bits before I ever spend another dime with this business and I will make sure NO ONE I know ever does business with them again if I have to pay for every one of their lines myself.Luckily, the *excellent* customer service reps at Verizon helped me tremendously, and now I don't ever have to deal with Straight Talk again.

I didn't like: Incompetence of customer service, Inability to fix the problem.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

i got a brand new samsung galaxy sky of android for straight talk last year and i only had 1 problem which was unable to receive phone calls and texts and there was a lot of trouble shooting done, but nothing got accomplished.they mailed me a refurnished phone earlier this year and there has been a problem everyday since the beginning of august like unable to receive phone calls and texts, my keyboard keeps freezing, and i have been having slow internet connection everytime i refill my service with the 45.00 plan, but i asked corporate if they can mail me a brand new phone and they said there is a policy where you can only get a brand new phone if you call with 15 days.

they then said they can mail me another refurnished phone except i would have to send this refurnished phone they mailed me back and i don't want to lose any pictures and there isn't a memory card, but i use the transfer wizard app because it's the best way for me. i didn't have to send my old phone back the 1st time because the associate i talked to just told me it will arrive in 3-5 business days and told me to have a nice day after and one of their corporate managers gave me a hard time a couple months ago for calling them everyday except it's not fair to me i have to call them everyday with 1 problem after another, but i told that manager and 3 regular associates that their supposed to go above and beyond for their customers and send me a brand new phone with all of the problems i've been...

i told them i use the transfer wizard app to transfer pictures because it's the easiest way for me and i used to have a g mail except that got deleted and im not doing another one, but that corporate manager was looking at brand new phones for me on their website and i was lied to which is unprofessional.im getting ready to leave their company because this is the worst company i have been with and their just lieing to customers and giving unprofessional service, but their gonna go out of business soon if they don't improve their service.

I tried contacting a customer service representative.My internet has been going in and out on my phone since I got it.

The dumb *** on the phone tried to tell me he was the supervisor. When I demanded to be transferred to one. My phone says I used 8gigs of data. Thief servers say I used all 10.

I'd believe my phone to be more accurate. He didn't try to help me at all. After I told him repeatedly my internet has been going out on me. Didn't try to refund any of the gigs.Just tried to get me to spend more dam money!

Straight talk is nothing but a money scam!

Using their customers to fill their own pockets.I told the man if I had that kind of money to spend on a good phone I wouldn't be going threw a dam prepaid carrier!

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

We can help you in resolving that issue.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you.