Arlington, Texas
3.7

The customer service dept in this company is the worst that i have encountered in civilized world.They sold to me a prepaid $30 card that would not load any minutes and they would not refund the money or load my money's worth in minutes.Customer service supervisor was rude and asked me to look for a buyer for my prepaid card to get my money back.I asked to talk to a manager and the supervisor told me that the manager just took a break.I waited for about 29min more on hold until i had to disconnect the call.I was on phone for about an hour total and maybe could have waited for a "manager" till kingdom come.Iam still stuck with the $30 card with no minutes and no refund.I suggest you rename your company mandoff or some low life name.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Prepaid Sim Card.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Affordability, Reliability.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Illegal deactivation, Quaility of language, No customer complaint department.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.