I can't use the product because the phone came out of the package new with the wrong battery.I was told I would be sent one for 12 days and still have not received it, or have gotten a tracking number.

I finally asked for my money back and they said I would have to pay the return shipping even though it is clearly their fault. I had to go as far as reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Every time I call I get more upset because they do not appreciate their customers, they care nothing about you. A great service even cheaper is Gosmart $25 a month for unlimited talk, text, and Facebook go online and look it up I give it a 4 out of 5 only because in some small towns the data is very slow, but big cities 5 out of 5.

They care about their customers and will do anything to make you happy.

Please if you have trouble with Straight Talk report them to http://www.bbb.org/ CUSTOMER SERVICE 703-276-0100.Don't let them get away with it like everyone else does take a stand.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of straight talk wireless customer care from Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $53 and wants Straight Talk Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rip offs, dont care about you and send you wrong produts and make you pay to send them back. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.