Miami, Florida

I can't use the product because the phone came out of the package new with the wrong battery. I was told I would be sent one for 12 days and still have not received it, or have gotten a tracking number.

I finally asked for my money back and they said I would have to pay the return shipping even though it is clearly their fault. I had to go as far as reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Every time I call I get more upset because they do not appreciate their customers, they care nothing about you. A great service even cheaper is Gosmart $25 a month for unlimited talk, text, and Facebook go online and look it up I give it a 4 out of 5 only because in some small towns the data is very slow, but big cities 5 out of 5.

They care about their customers and will do anything to make you happy.

Please if you have trouble with Straight Talk report them to http://www.bbb.org/ CUSTOMER SERVICE 703-276-0100. Don't let them get away with it like everyone else does take a stand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Rip offs, Dont care about you, Send you wrong produts and make you pay to send them back.

• Staight Talk Wireless

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.