Waite Park, Minnesota
1.3
Coverage Area

Every agent gives you different information no matter what the issue or trouble is. I have never spent less than 1.5 hours on any, simple, customer service phone call.

When my phone was stolen - it was like pulling teeth trying to activate a new phone with my same phone number.

When I decided to *finally* switch my service over to AT & T - they refused to refund me the one month for pre-paid service - even after being told the monies would post to my account in 3-5days. - Again, with three different agents giving different information. After two hours on the phone with three different agents giving me different, conflicting, information, I was left with nothing but elevated blood pressure and increased stress.

Certainly a company I will NEVER go back to or recommend to anyone. EVER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

I didn't like: Misleading info from every agent as well as refund promises, Every agent gives differing info, Undelivered promises for unused services, Two hours for customer service calls.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.