I honestly don't know where to start ..

. My husband and I both have straight talk. For the past couple months my phone has stopped working at least five times and no one from customer service could fix it, so I got a new phone. Both my husband and I got new phones because the internet on his phone has not worked in six plus months.

First they put the wrong numbers with the wrong phones. Then my husbands new phone would not start up and did not work for a week. Then my phone stopped working after less than 24 hours. I had to pay for an additional month online to get one of my old phones to work again just to call them.

After days of calling them and being on the phone with them for hours and hours and hours, they said both phones needed new sim cards. Once the sim cards came three days later, only my phone started working. Again my husband's phone would not work. Finally after hours and hours and about 20 codes later my husbands phone started working .

. . and now my phone stopped working. Worst service ever, you just get passed from person to person and each person starts completely over.

When you call you are pretty much guaranteed to be on the phone with them over an hour every single time if not much, much longer. When I spoke with them about getting my money back for the third month I had to pay for to get my old phone working again the guy told me I should not have reactived the phone and that if both our other phones were not working then I should have gone to a PAY PHONE OR WALMART in order to contact them!!!!!!

They did not even want to refund my money for that month (I only used it for three days to call them about the phone problem!) If you never have phone problems than $30 for service is great, BUT if anything goes wrong the service is worthless.(This is only a summary of all the problems we have had!)

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

IF I WANT THE VERY WORST IN THIRD WORLD SERVICE, I NEED LOOK NO FURTHER THAN STRAIGHT TALK, THEY SHOULD REVISE THEIR NAME TO"DOUBLE TALK", AND NO I'M DEFINATELY NOT FEELING RICHER, BUT RATHER A WHOLE LOT POORER AS THEY DO ALL THEY CAN TO STALL THE REFUND FOR A DEFECTIVE PHONE AND BARELY USED PHONE CARD TO THE TUNE OF ABOUT $240.00 it was their best phone. I RETURNED THE PHONE AS INSTRUCTED, HAVE PROOF THAT THEY RECEIVED IT, BUT THEY CONTINUE TO DENY THAT THEY EVER RECEIVED IT, WOW!

absolute worse customer service i've ever experienced in my entire 56+years.incredible liars!

also they seem to hate those who speak english as their native language. it seems the they must be working on some sort of incentive program with rewards for those who can get refund seeking customers to just give-up! i've never delt with such

impossible reps, they are criminals who make their living by ripping-off trusting consumers. waiting for a huge, class action law suit.

really they need to be put out of business!!!!:cry

AH QUIT YO B**TCHING, U B*TCH.. I DON'T WANT TO F**KIN HEAR IT... U WANT A CHEAP SERVICE, THAT'S WHAT U GET, CHEAP CUSTOMER SERVICE... LIKE AT&T AND VERIZON IS ANY BETTER. I HAD BOTH OF THEM TOO.. IT'S LIKE THE PEOPLE OF MOSES. WHEN HE LED THEM OUT OF THAT TERRIBLE EGYPT, THEY SPIN AROUND IN CIRCLES FOR 40 YEARS (MUST BE A LOT OF STINKY P*SSY DURING THAT TIME). AND THEN THOSE PEOPLE STARTED B**TCHING AND WANTED TO GO BACK TO EGYPT, EVEN THOUGH EGYPT WAS TERRIBLE...

BTW, STRAIGHT TALK SERVICE SUCKS, I AGREE... I TOOK OUT ONE MONTH, AND DECIDED TO PAY AT THE ENDED OF THE MONTH FOR THE NEXT MONTH... SUPPOSEDLY I WENT OVER THAT 30 DAY LIMIT, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS STILL WITHIN THE MONTH (THE MONTH HAD 31 DAYS), AND I WAS OVER 30 DAYS FOR LIKE A COUPLE OF HOURS... HAD TO WAIT 6 DAYS FOR A NEW SIM CARD... MY FIRST TIME WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE TOOK 2 AND A HALF HOURS OF DEBATING THIS INDIAN C**NT, AND THIS INDIAN DUMBA$$... CURSED HIS A$$ OUT A LOT.. THEN 6 DAYS LATER WHEN IT ARRIVED (I EVEN OFFERED TO PAY EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND THEY REFUSED), I TRIED ACTIVATING IT, AND THEIR SYSTEM WENT DOWN. I SPENT AND HOUR AND A HALF ON CUSTOMER SERVICE.. IT DID NOT ACTIVATE AND I HAD TO GO TO WORK SO I ENDED THE CALL. CALLED BACK THE FOLLOWING DAY, AND I TALKED TO THE SAME INDIAN C**NT. SHE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ME EVEN THOUGH I WAS TALKING CLEAR ENGLISH... I PRETTY MUCH SHOUTED AT HER (SHE KEPT ON SAYING SHE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND ME AND MY CELL PHONE WAS BREAKING UP), AND I CURSED HER A$$...

SO YES, I DID GET 5 DAYS EXTRA FOR ALL THIS HASSLE ... IT IS ONLY $48 DOLLARS (WITH TAXES), FOR PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SERVICE AS AT&T ( I DON'T GO OVER 2 GB OF DATA, USING MOSTLY MY HOME WIFI. AND ON THE GO, I USE MY TABLET FOR THE INTERNET). NOT TO MENTION MY CALLS ARE CLEARER (PROBABLY CAUSE THEY'RE UTILIZING VERIZON OR T MOBILE SERVICE, AND NOT AT&T)... SO YEA, U DO GET WHAT U PAID FOR... SERVICE IS CHEAP, AND SO IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE... IF YOU GUYS WANT SOMETHING BETTER, THEN GO PAY $90 TO AT&T AND DEAL WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

BTW, T MOBILE HAS A COMPETING PREPAID PLAN FOR $60 THAT'S UNLIMITED, AND I BELIEVE UTILIZES THE 4G NETWORK FOR THE FIRST 100 MB (YEA I KNOW). BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO JAILBREAK YOUR IPHONE LIKE I DID, AND ADJUST THE APN SETTINGS AND YOU GET BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. SO THAT MAY BE SOMETHING THAT YOU GUYS MAY WANT TO CONSIDER :)

teze54@yahoo.com

I order a sim card from straighttalk for my tmobile phone on 8/1/12 i have been receive defected since than i havent yet fully use the service i would stay away from tgis company first and last month a straighttalk customer