Coverage Area
Style and Design

Spent 8 hours on the phone getting transferred around, repeatedly hung up on and lied to by the worst customer service team ever assembled. They make you answer the same questions and after you answered them all they tell you to hold while they transfer you.

Then hang up on you. They offered me a refund but then changed their mind. They would be better off just telling you to go f yourself. It would actually be a little bit less rude.

I will never do business with them again and will make sure to tell everyone that I know how horrible this company is.

It looks as if I wont be the only one doing that. I cant find a single review that is not negative.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Stick by your word and treat people better. Unlock my phone so we can part ways on good terms..

I didn't like: Fact the customer is to be cheated as much as possible, Cheating people out of their money, Service is very poor very verry poor.

Comments

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi BeneficialAngelfish. I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustrations about our service. Please accept our deepest apology for the inconvenience you have encountered with our customer service. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right. To do this, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi BeneficialAngelfish. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi BeneficialAngelfish. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with our customer service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, so we can check on this matter. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi BeneficialAngelfish. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your complaint and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.