Was a current customer. Bought a new phone 12/2015.
Phone locked up 3/2016. Sent old phone back they reissued another phone reactivated been using for 3 weeks or so. Then on 4/23/16 we try and call out it says the number doesn't exist. It is not a working number.
We are on autopay. Call them 3 times average time for each 45 min. To an hour. They have no record of the replacement phone no record of monthly payments and they say the number that I have had since my acct started couple of years ago does not exist.
Then finally an employee after about 45 min. Gets all the information from my phone and he reactivated. Now something with the system wasn't working so he says I can go online and finish.i set up the information the card information I had prev. Is in the system I put in my card number everything should be ok.
I go and try to dial the number so my phone will activate and guess what the number that shows on my account is not my number. So to make a long story short. I have been paying using the new phone 3 weeks or more but sat. It was deactivated and when they look on the account that they finally found there is no record of who changed it why it was changed.
They could not even tell me at first anything about my phone that they had fed ex to me. So something is very wrong I can't get any solid answers but I will continue trying.
Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $200.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I didn't like: Replacement phone transaction, Felt deceived, Sales of cheap knockoff products.