Montrose, Pennsylvania
3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Was a current customer.Bought a new phone 12/2015.

Phone locked up 3/2016. Sent old phone back they reissued another phone reactivated been using for 3 weeks or so. Then on 4/23/16 we try and call out it says the number doesn't exist. It is not a working number.

We are on autopay. Call them 3 times average time for each 45 min. To an hour. They have no record of the replacement phone no record of monthly payments and they say the number that I have had since my acct started couple of years ago does not exist.

Then finally an employee after about 45 min. Gets all the information from my phone and he reactivated. Now something with the system wasn't working so he says I can go online and finish.i set up the information the card information I had prev. Is in the system I put in my card number everything should be ok.

I go and try to dial the number so my phone will activate and guess what the number that shows on my account is not my number. So to make a long story short. I have been paying using the new phone 3 weeks or more but sat. It was deactivated and when they look on the account that they finally found there is no record of who changed it why it was changed.

They could not even tell me at first anything about my phone that they had fed ex to me.So something is very wrong I can't get any solid answers but I will continue trying.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. The most disappointing about cell phone from Straight Talk Wireless was replacement phone transaction, felt deceived and sales of cheap knockoff products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

finally my issue was resolved.The person that helped me solved my problem in a few minutes.

All of that time the time I spent on Saturday most of the day trying to get the matter straight.That just shows you when you have someone capable and qualified to handle there job it make customer satisfaction easy.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

MariaST

To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.