went with the unlimited gigs on phone and 10 gigs hotspot for 55 dollars.

thought it was a wonderful deal. Had at&t on my phone so I put in the att sim card.

Get home get on phone to set it up and come to find out you cant get the hotspot with at&t !!!! I was pissed! went back to Walmart and they didn't know anything ! So come to find out I had to use T-Mobile or Verizon so I went with T-Mobile I am on a mountain and I have good service if I stay in my house!

and the phone calls are terrible I get this clicking and it hurts my ears ! So I called straighttalk back and they said " purchase sim card for Verizon and you can use there towers" could hardly understand these people at all it is so bad!

so I purchase Verizon sim card and called them today and they told me that my phone is not compatible with Verizon UGH! I have an open phone but I needed to purchase a Verizon phone or a straightalk phone to get the Verizon sim to work!! I am so tried of dealing with them !

I am going back to AT&T they have a plan for 40$ a month with 50 gigs on phone and 15 gigs of hotspot!

So upset with straight talk !!! BAD EXPERIENCE!!!!

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Price would be good if st provided the advertised service.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Employee knowledge.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our service. We definitely don’t want you to feel that way and we do want to make sure that we look into this for you. To further assist you, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support. You may also text HELP to 611611.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi Piers. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear about your most recent experience. This is never what we like to hear nor what we want our customers to feel when speaking with our customer service team. We can only provide our sincerest apologies for your experience, and want to make sure your concerns have been addressed today. Allow us to check other options for you.

For assistance, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

You may also text HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews