1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My service was great (for 2 days) now it’s absolute shit!!!! Customer service is the most atrocious I’ve ever dealt with.......

they claimed my tower was either being serviced or even down.......???? The tower is 1000ft away....... not even a 1000ft...... (Verizon, T-Mobile, and what ever the 3rd company is they pay to use) TRACFONE WIRELESS and STRAIGHT TALK IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!

my wife’s phone works perfectly (same tower) same house!!!!!!! Right beside me......... hey Maria don’t respond with the *** I’ve read the other reviewers and your just as worthless as the company you work for!!!!!

Enjoy my 45$ for this month (25 gigs) only used 4, and my phones worthless now!!!!!! Sincerely

A Future Verizon Customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Manager.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi ThisRoseateSpoonbill325. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.