2.1
Coverage Area

I have been on HOLD for TWO HOURS simply trying to GET straighttalk wireless service. Abysmal customer "service".

I like that I can bring a verizon phone, and use the verizon towers, but I may never know because I don't have the time to wait to actually GET the service. Negative ten stars. Oh, and the people I actually did speak to were useless and had to transfer me to another department, which is where I spent the two hours on hold, then finally hung up. Nobody I spoke with spoke English, but the hilarious "your call is very important to us" message was in very clear English.

Do NOT waste your time. I spent my time researching to find a company that I thought would serve my needs best, but thanks to their HORRIBLE, NONEXISTENT, CRAPPY, USELESS "service", I'll never know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Straight talk bc there no contract.

I didn't like: Costumer service and technical support.

• Abysmal Service

Comments

Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, United States #1171949

Straight talk sucks. They have the worst, inept, customer service, of any wireless carrier, and I hope it goes out of business.

MariaST
to Anonymous #1173626
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.